Demo Disc And songs for the Fan Base: Figured out the name for the Next Music Comp I'm going to give out. RaZorciZe - It will contain tracks 100% guaranteed to keep me dancing all night long. It will also be the soundtrack for my workouts.
Rihanna is Fucking Hot. I realized that one of the reasons I'm working out, is so that I can look at myself in the mirror and see myself as attractive. Which ties into the Origonal Statement. . . Rihanna Sos is fucking hot, and the way she can move her hips is enticement and encouragement for me to get my ass in shape. I have no idea what her music sounds like, thanks to Roger Rotor. But she's good motivational background imagry for the workout. There was some othery white girl with a Lebret Peircing and a Tongue Bold, who at some point in her video, looked like she was gettign pounded from behind, she was also super hot.
I got to see Skinny Puppy's Protest on the Big Screen at LVAC while working out. I didn't interupt Roger Rotor to listen to it. But I was amused and happy to see them getting some video play.
Darwin Awards: I just heard about all of these stupid kids (10-12) around the world, who have been killing themselves, mimicing the Saddam Hussein Hanging Videos. I'm so glad these retards are removing themselves from the gene pool before they get the chance to breed. And no, after reading some of the comments on the articles, No I don't see any responsibility to the network's for the deaths. In the words of Carlos Mencia, they are Dee De DEE.
1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
Danielle. . . cuz I like to know she's thinking of me.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return the cart?
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Talker for the most part. . . I realized I may have an energy drink problem, I've been drinking 1 to 2 a day now for a long damn time, and I've graduated to the 24 ounce can for th e most part, which tends to encourage the jabber. . . But I do at least like to think I try and listen.
4. Do you take compliments well?
5. Do you play Sudoku?
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
For at least as long as my Insulin Lasted.
7. Do you like to ride horses?
eh. . . havnt done so since I was a kid
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Scout Camp, Diabetic camp, and then i graduated to (and still do) Car Camping in the Woods with my Rivethead Friends.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Ghost in the Graveyard and "Guns" (I had a Capgun Rifle with a Rifle Scope Electrical Taped to it, I was king shit in the neighborhood gun fights)
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married would you still pursue it??
Depends on the definition of their relationship. . . and how good a friend I thought the other person was. If they were a good friend, I'd likely have to talk to them about the situation and fill them in on what was going on.
11. Are you judgmental?
Yes, you can't have taste without the ability to discriminate. Comes with the territory.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
As long as they do not impose their belief system as the ONLY way to think. (stole Kat's answer)
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I like to mildly pursue as long as there is some indication, that the pursuit, is. . . appreciated. If it happens, I appreciate it for what it is. Generally it is a two way street where you initiate something and they initiate something. Now, finding out someone is indeed interested in you is usually quite flattering. (Expanded on Kat's answer)
14. Use three words to describe yourself:
1) Energetic 2) Contemplative 3) Assertive
15. If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?
Blind, I could still listen to or hear music, and I can always touch beauty
16. Are you continuing your education?
eh, not in the going to school manner of the term, I hate schoold and don't deal real well with the structured learning. But I'm always learning, and teaching myself something new, if I ever stop learning, I'll probably die. . .
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Yes, Handgun, Rifle, and Shotgun.
18. If your house was on fire, what would the first thing you grab be?
My Computers, one under each arm.
19. How often do you read books?
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
Present and Future. . .I'm always looking ahead.
21. What is your favorite children's book?
Heather and Her two Mommies. . . that's hot!
22. What color are your eyes?
Hazel/Greenish. . .
23. How tall are you?
24. Where is your dream house located?
Oregon Coast for the Summer, Desert for the Winter.
25. Boxers, Briefs, Thongs, Or Grannies?
26. Last person you talked to?
My Co-worker about those stupid kids who thankfully have removed themselves from the gene pool.
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
I can't remember, back in Oregon.
29. What are your keys on your key chain for?
My Car, My Mailbox, My House, My Storage Unit, my Gym Lock.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
31. Where is your current pain located?
my right thumb, although it is MUCH better after the cortizone injection
32. Do you like mustard?
yes, preferably stone gound.
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
35. How long does it take you in the shower?
36. Can you do splits?
37. What movie do you want to see right now?
Children of Men
38. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats?
39. What did you do for New Year's last year?
40. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
The american version sucked. The Origonal, was creepy as all fuck.
41. Do you own a camera phone?
42. What are you drinking?
Sugar Free Rockstar (White Can)
43. Was your mom a chearleader?
44. What's the last letter of your middle name?
45. Who did you vote for on American Idol?
Fuck American Idol
46. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
47. What do you buy at the movies?
nothing, I sneak stuff in
48. Do you know how to play poker?
49. Do you wear your seatbelt?
50. What do you wear to sleep?
T-shirt and underwear
51. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
It was called "Little Beruit" by King George for a reason.
52. How many meals do you eat a day?
53. Is your tongue pierced?
No, well it was but I got rid of it.
54. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
55. Ever stalk someone over MySpace?
56. Do you like funny or serious people better?
57. Ever been to L.A.?
58. Did you eat a cookie today?
59. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
60. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I don't buy music online.
61. Do you hate chocolate?
62. What do your parents fight about the most?
63. Is your cell usually on vibrate or ring?
64. Are you a gullible person?
65. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
no, I've been single for the last two years
66. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be?
International Dj Supestar
67. Are you easy to get along with?
68. What is your favorite time of day?