?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Stress

Have to get my bankruptcy filed by tomorrow afternoon. Laws in serious danger of changing and fucking me. Just a couple of things left to do and my dad is being an annoying fuck. Is it really fucking necessicary to have cops blaring at full volume while patheticly attempting to print envelopes on the computer when you havn't even read the fucking instruction manual and you're asking for help?

Oh well, going to go to dustin and Jessica's and unwind for a bit tonight, one more day to get through and I have a three day weekend.

Rev

Comments

( 2 comments — Leave a comment )
synthcat
May. 22nd, 2003 05:32 pm (UTC)
ugh.
I have a question regarding the dreaded b-word. I may have to file such--I'm in so much debt right now (a year of being unemployed really fucked me up). What laws are changing that would fuck us up?
razorslave
May. 22nd, 2003 06:19 pm (UTC)
Re: ugh.
Its already gone through the house and the senate and is now in a conferenc comittee, once they're done it goes to the president who has said he will sign in. The major change being, if you file bankruptcy after the law change you will only be able to write off 80% of your debt and will have to pay the other 20% back within 5 years.

Rev
( 2 comments — Leave a comment )